End of the tax year!2017-04-03
Don't forget to declare any final dividends or make any pension contributions before Thursday.
From that day a number of new regulations come into force such as
- the restriction on higher rate relief for interest payments in respect of residential lettings.
- the personal allowance will increase to £11,500 and the 40% threshold will rise to £45,000.
- non-UK domiciled individuals (‘non-doms’) will be deemed domiciled in the UK for tax purposes where they have been UK resident for 15 of the past 20 tax years.
- the rate of corporation tax is now 19%.
- the ISA subscription limit rises to £20,000.
Give us a call if you have any questions about how the changes might affect you.